Thursday, January 20, 2011

First

Hi!

It excites me starting this blog. I have been thinking to start a new blog for so long. Finally, I have decided to do it. Now.

I am currently busy looking for a new abode for me and my small family. Ang hirap. Pramis. Considering all details like location, number of rooms, number of comfort rooms, monthly rental, etc. Kinda hard leaving this place where my firstborn Mika spent her first three years of life. Memories. Good memories. But because of an important reason, we need to vacate. ASAP. I just hope and pray we can find a better house we can call our home.

We are also in the process of finding a good location where we can build our dream house. Davao City is the biggest city in the world. Puro bundok pa nga lang. I also hope we can find the best location where we can build our own house and settle permanently.

Back to this blog. I plan to post my picasa-edited pictures here. Simple editing. Super simple. As in. How I wish I am good in doing PhotoShop. Hay. I am thrilled to show you my works. Hahaha. Babaw. :p

Oh, and because this is my very first post, I would like to introduce to you my small family. We are three. My husband, me, and my daughter Mika.

Jay and I have been married for four years now. We tied the knot last December 03, 2006. He's six years older than me and yeah, he looks younger. Ugh! He is loving, caring and he is sooooooper patient with all the people that surround him, including me! He never changed. Well, I hope not. :D

Mika is our first child. Second one will be made April this year. Hahaha. Mika was born January 25, 2008. She is turning three this 25! Ahh. How time flies. I would want for her to stay with me forever. If I can only stop the time, I would. She goes to school - a play school. She's under the Toddlers Class. Mika is a very bubbly and hyper child. She is smart too.
















I am sharing this picture of ours. This was taken a couple of months ago during a school program where Mika participated as a Japanese dancer.

That's all for now. Hope to share with you more blogs in the coming days.
Smile! Yey!


IAmKuy.
whoareyou?

No comments:

Post a Comment