Monday, June 20, 2011

Bon Appetit! La Boutique

Bon Appetit! La Boutique is a French restaurant in Tagum City, Davao del Norte. They have opened a new branch here in Davao City last June 18, 2011. The owners also sell some items like homemade scented soaps, bread spreads, etcetera.

I have my favorites here! For the main dishes, I like their Saucisse Grillee (I choose the Hungarian sausage), Linguine aux Fruits de Mer (Assorted Seafood Pasta), and the Salmon dish (I can't remember the name). For appetizers, I personally love their Quiche Lorraine (Salty Pie with Bacon and Cheese), and Salad Chevre/Feta (Salad with Goat or Feta Cheese). And lastly, for the desserts, I highly recommend their Creme Brulee (Burned Cream) and Crepe Nutella (Nutella Crepe).

While writing this entry, I can't help but salivate! :D

We had our dinner there today. Jay, Mika and I enjoyed our food - Seafood Pasta, Chicken with mushroom & gravy and brown sticky rice, and Italian sausage (this one isn't as hot as the Hungarian sausage - we ordered so Mika can try).

I can't wait to go and visit there again! Will order the Salmon dish with brown sticky rice on my next visit and the Crepe Nutella for my dessert! Calling SuperFriends!!! Letsgow! :D

For those who want some good French food, visit Bon Appetit and be hooked! They're located at Plaza del Carmen, Loyola Street, Obrero, Davao City.

See their menu here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=146967238383



IAmKuy.
whoareyou?

No comments:

Post a Comment