Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Repost from Facebook - 012412 11:40pm

Mikaela Corrine. You make me feel complete. You make my every day exciting. I continuously learn because of you. I have experienced being a mad dog at one point and quickly turned as a giggling mother the next minute. I have never idolized someone so badly but because of you, I am now officially a hardcore fan. And because of you, I have an excuse of becoming a child all over again! Thank you, love! Like what mama often tells you, we're going to be Best Friends Forever! Happy 4th birthday, sweetheart! Let's have fun tomorrow! ♥

Let me tell you what I feel for you right now using the lyrics from one of your current favorite songs..

Tiny shining star
I know who you are
You're never very far
We'll never be apart
Sparkle in my eye
Light the sky tonight

Spring and summer
Love and laughter
We'll live happily ever after
We'll fly higher than we thought we'd be
Because you've shown me how to believe


IAmKuy.
whoareyou?

No comments:

Post a Comment