Monday, January 31, 2011

My baby is now 3 yrs old.

Dear Mr. Time,

I hope you take it slow. I want to spend more time with my child. I still want her as a toddler. I still want to cuddle and kiss her 24/7.

As promised, I am sharing some pictures taken last January 25, during Mika's 3rd birthday.


6:08am

This was her first picture of the day. We both woke up very early! Yes, I woke up VERY early. :D






11:50am

They had chicken, spaghetti, fries, pizza, and orange juice.










Mika's one dozen Piglet cupcakes.











Mika and I with some of her classmates.
They are ten in the Toddlers 10-12pm class.









So busy arranging her giveaways.










Super excited to swim!










Thank you, Kwey Ma Betty for this second Piglet cake.











Fooood.
Lechon, stuffed shrimp, lasagna, chicken lollipop.








Thank you for all your gifts!










Blowing her candles, again and again and again. And again.












Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!
Papa and Mama love you sooooooooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment