Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Busy Mode.

Heyhey!

So sorry for not posting anything for the past few days/weeks. Been veeeeeeeeery busy. Packing our things, cleaning the new house, attending to the repairs, renovations, working online. Ugh.



And to add to that, my little rugrat was sick last Sunday, February 19 up to the 23rd. We have been visiting the hospital to have her blood and urine checked. Her RBC was high. Hay. I'm afraid it's because of her nephritis. Hope she gets really well - completely healed. Yes! I know it will happen! I claim it! She WILL be healed! :)


(This photo was taken February 22)




Last Feb 18 was Iana's 4th birthday. We were invited to attend her Fashion Fairytale celebration at Marco Polo Hotel. Mika was envious at first. She told me she wants to have another birthday party. To cut the noise, I told her she'll have a party when she turns 4. Ohno!

(Visitor, Tel, Lilaq, Derick, Karen, Visitor, Meggy, Iana, Mika, Me, Clarice, Chloe)





Iana was coughing during the event. She has colds as well. She wasn;t feeling well during her birthday. Good thing her curly hair made her night! And I think Mika and Derick got their cough and colds from Iana. Aaaah. Friends in sickness and in health! Iana and Mika were almost always together during the party. See the proof! :D

(Thank you, Kuya Photographer, for this picture!)





Tomorrow will be Ena and Hubert's church wedding! Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. Tai! We will be attending the reception at Davao Convention Center. I know that you will be a happy couple and you will have beautiful kids in the near future!

(I grabbed this picture from one of Ena's photo albums)






IAmKuy.
whoareyou?

No comments:

Post a Comment