Saturday, February 26, 2011

House Transfer.

and iMixed emotions right now.

Happy, excited, sad, tired. Very emotional.

Happy and excited because we will be transferring to our new place tomorrow, Feb 27. It is in Obrero, nearer than the city - malls, schools, hospitals, etc. It has a mini garden, a lanai, and a bigger area for us to roam around esp Mika. I think it has fresh air too. It has a bigger area than our Ladislawa house.

On the other hand, I am a bit sad. It has been three years since we transferred here in our Ladislawa home. This is where my daughter, Mika, started to walk, talk and run. This is where she started everything. This place is kinda special to me. Ladislawa is one of the best villages in Davao City - if not the best. I will miss the security it gave me for three years. I will miss the clubhouse pool in front of our gate. I will miss the wide street outside where Mika can have an afternoon walk - where we can run and play with safety. I will miss our neighbor's dogs' barks and howls during past midnight. I will miss our landlord who sometimes borrows some rice, tomatoes, garlic and other kitchen stuff. I will miss all the nice security guards who smile when we pass by the village gates and ready their hands to salute back at Mika. I will miss the quiet village streets where Jay and I biked during the times when I wanted to lose weight (i never lost weight hehe). I will miss Ladislawa. I hope someday when we purchase a land where we will build our own house and settle permanently, it will be in this village.

I am tired now. I've been packing since 9pm and it's almost 2 in the morning. Good thing I ate more than enough at Hubert and Ena's wedding kanina. Heehee. :D

Bittersweet.

Now, back to packing.



IamKuy.
whoareyou?

No comments:

Post a Comment