Friday, March 11, 2011

I Am Back and I Am Nervous.

Heyhey!

Our phone and dsl were activated yesterday. Thank you, Lord! I immediately set-up the router. I made it! Kaya ko pala. Kala ko papalpak ako. Haha.

I will post a comparison blog of our old and new place. I hope I can blog it soon. Sa sobrang busy with work, baka medyo matagalan. Sana hindi.

Today is March 12 and Japan was hit by an earthquake earlier, around 2pm. 8.9 magnitude! Whoa! That strong! Scary. And then a tsunami came. A lot were destroyed. Houses, factories, fields, cars, bridges, and many more! Lives were also taken.

The time now is 6:54pm in my pc. Everyone is waiting for the latest news because it is said that some parts of Philippines will experience tsunami between 5-7pm, today. Davao del Sur is included in the alert list. Tsunami alert #2. Everyone who lives by the shoreline and near the sea/beaches are advised to evacuate.

God bless the Philippines! God bless the world! God bless everyone!


IAmKuy.
whoareyou?

No comments:

Post a Comment