Friday, July 15, 2011

Virus, Leave Us Alone!!!

My daughter was admitted for two nights and three days at the hospital due to viral infection. it has been one week now since she was discharged but she's still house arrest. She's been absent in school for almost two weeks now. She's doing better now, no fever for two days straight. i hope she'll get well soon. i might let her go to school on monday. She misses school.

Unfortunately, the virus got its way to me. i have been feeling feverish for the past 2 days. Temperature is normal but I'm really not feeling well. Fever is inside, I guess. Just taking a rest every time I can. I hate medicines and I do not take them if I can still manage myself. LOL.

Today is July 15. Five more days to go before the BM day! Hoping for the best! Praying that we'll be given a little Jay this time.

For now, back to work (as I take a rest). Is that even possible?! Hahaha.


IAmKuy.
whoareyou?

No comments:

Post a Comment