Wednesday, February 01, 2012

12.03.06

December 03, 2006.

This date is one of the most important dates in my life. I tied the knot with my partner of four and a half years, Jay. I can still clearly remember that day. I felt like a princess! All brides do! It was my day - our day! Everything was so magical and perfect!

As I clean my stuff here in our room, I saw our past pictures which I haven't put in an album yet. Hehehe.. Pictures from the proposal, honeymoon, etc.

That is why I have decided to write a blog about our wedding day so I can share some photos with you.

Credits go to everyone who have helped us:
Noel Tanza - wedding coordinator
Ben Young III - photographer
Marco Polo Hotel - reception
Christ Fellowship Church
Edgar Buyan of Chardin - couturier (bride and entourage)
Booboo Maramba - wedding cake and mini cakes for the principal sponsors
To everyone I forgot, THANK YOU!

Sharing to you some photos from our wedding..





















IAmKuy.
whoareyou?

No comments:

Post a Comment