Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tell me...HOW?!

Please tell me...

How can I stop the time?
How can I make my daughter stay as a toddler?
How can I make her stay by my side forever?
How can I carry her for a long time?
How can I make her just mine?

I know.
I simply can't.
Just like a river.
Everything must go on.

=========================================

I am sorry. It is the 20th of January now and five days from now, my baby will turn four already. I can't help but feel sad. Few years back, she came out from me. She was so helpless. A little baby who always needed my help, my company, my presence.

I can't help but think of the future. Few years from now, she will no longer need me. She will have her own set of friends. Her likes might be different from mine and we might have disagreements and misunderstandings.

Lord, please. Slow down.

Aahhh.



IAmKuy.
whoareyou?






No comments:

Post a Comment