Sunday, April 28, 2013

Prenatal Photoshoot

I am in the mood for blogging now. So, bring it on! Who knows, I might write an entry again after a couple of months kaya sagad-sagarin na. Haha!

When I was pregnant with my firstborn, I haven't thought of having a prenatal photoshoot. but during my 2nd pregnancy, the thought came to me. Luckily, I have a cousin who's into photography so I asked her if she can spare an afternoon to take photos.

Initially, I wanted the photoshoot to be somewhere where there's grass, trees, fresh air. However, due to time constraint, we didn't have the chance to do so. We had the photoshoot done here at our house.

It went good. And the pictures were nicely taken. I think I was seven-eight months preggy during the photoshoot.

Here are some photos..












IAmKuy.
whoareyou?


No comments:

Post a Comment